The 10 Day Taste of Namibia is one of our Explore Safaris. Our Explore Safaris are professionally guided 4x4, mobile or overland safaris and tours with a special focus on the natural world.
Our 10 Day Taste of Namibia conveniently starts and ends in Windhoek, Namibia’s capital, and explores the exclusive Ongava Game Reserve, Etosha National Park, Damaraland, Swakopmund and the Namib Desert; the oldest desert on earth.
Activities include guided game drives in the Ongava Reserve and Etosha National Park, searching for desert adapted wildlife in Damaraland and meeting traditional Himba people. In the Namib Desert you will explore Sossusvlei and Dead Vlei, known for some of the biggest sand dunes in the world, the ancient Sesriem Canyon and visit the coastal resort town of Swakopmund where you can relax, shop or do a variety of optional activities; ocean cruises, a desert tour, skydiving or sandboarding to name a few.
The tour includes the services of a professional Fly in Safari Company guide / driver, accommodation, most meals, park fees and activities (as per itinerary).
• Ongava Private Game Reserve
• Etosha National Park
• Himba culture
• Namib Desert
• Namib Naukluft National Park
• Sossusvlei & Dead Vlei
• Sesriem Canyon
• Sunset open vehicle game drive in the Ongava Private Game Reserve
• Day game drive in Etosha National Park
• Visit Himba orphanage in Damaraland
• Damaraland scenic sundowner drive including snacks and drinks
• Guided game drive in Damaraland searching for desert adapted wildlife
• Scenic sundowner drive in the Namib (near Sossusvlei region)
• Sossusvlei & Deadvlei (Namib Naukluft National Park
• Sesriem Canyon